Our current Vacancies
LED Video Technician
VME are currently looking to recruit for the post of LED Video Technician, based at our warehouse in Knutsford, approximately 20 minutes south of Manchester. With over 20 years of industry experience, VME has established itself as a major European supply company for all aspects of sound, lighting, AV and broadcast equipment.
The job holder will report directly to our warehouse manager and be responsible for supporting LED products in accordance with VME practices and production schedules as required.
Candidates will need to be flexible in terms of working hours and may involve some working away from home and/or weekend work. This position will occasionally offer on-site technical support to our customers.
- Quality control and maintenance of the LED panels and LED video wall equipment
- Diagnose and resolve LED panel and wall technical issues
- Performing and coordinating LED panel repairs and maintenance
- Be able to provide on-site technical support and installation of LED walls
- Provide technical support to customers
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience with LED panels and LED video walls – knowledge of Desay, Absen and Infiled products as well as Brompton and Novaster processing is a plus
- General knowledge of audio visual equipment and basic computer skills are an advantage
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in time sensitive situations
- Great customer service skills are essential, as direct customer contact will be required
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well in a team-oriented atmosphere, as well as independently
- Reliable with excellent work ethic
In the first instance please forward your CV to email@example.com
VME are always keen to grow our database of freelance sound & lighting designers, engineers and riggers.