Work for us
At VME we strive to provide the best possible service for each and every one of our clients. Whilst achieving this high standard, we can ensure that you and your career progress and we look forward to seeing you grow into a better more experienced individual.
Why work for us
VME are pushing technical boundaries in the live events industry. With over 20 years of industry experience, VME has established itself as a major European supply company for all aspects of sound, lighting, AV and broadcast equipment.
As our clientele expands and their visions become greater, VME will be consistently looking to bring in more talented individuals to create a team of technical engineers with the highest skill set in there field.
Start your journey at VME. Whether you’re a postgraduate looking to gain experience in the industry or established and looking to challenge yourself, VME is a great place to do so.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be part of the broadcast team at VME working on a wide variety of events. This role is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to immediately contribute to the growing success of VME and to work within a dynamic, open minded and supportive team. Gaining recognition for their individual contribution.
You will be a proactive self-started capable of instilling confidence in our clients. Previous experience within the broadcast and/or live events industry will be a plus. This job requires a FULL UK Driving License and the ability to work weekends / anti-social hours.
Your main role within the Broadcast Audio department will be to provide referee communication systems to governing bodies within Rugby Union. Working alongside major broadcasters. You will prepare – setup – configure RF systems across the UK and Ireland. This involves great opportunities to travel and work in some of the largest outdoor stadiums in the country. In addition to this, you will also be involved in VME’s core audio team, working on a variety of live events (such as concerts, festivals and corporate events) during the off-season.
● To work onsite directly with broadcast audio systems installing, configuring, maintaining and removing
● To work with outside broadcast companies providing additional equipment they hire from us as a
● Prepare equipment based on preparation sheets from Project Managers
● To assist in the preparation, setup and maintenance of broadcast audio systems
● To ensure equipment is delivered / collected within timelines and with appropriate packaging and
● To carry out directed preparation and testing procedures of broadcast audio systems
● To identify improvements to performance and processes through Continual Improvement and working